Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Here's another update!

I thought I had better update this before Mom gets here or I'll have to wait for 50 pictures to upload!
Dressing up!

This is a tent that me and kids made. We used a table, chairs, rubbermaid storage containers, and blankets. Fun, Fun, Fun!


For some reason everyone looks so happy in this one!!!

Uncle Steve needed to do some yard work and said it was such a nice day we should be outside. That was really code for "get the kids busy with something so I can put you to work". So after that we (me, Casey, Skylar, a little bit by Kylie, Logan, and Jet) sat down and colored in one rectangle of concrete with chalk blobs.
Close up!
And this is what Jet worked on!
Close up!

The girls were so excited the first day I braided their hair they wanted me to take a pic.
Two words: CHERRY PIE


We went to see a free movie on Tuesday. We went with my friend Morena and her to boys. The first 45 minutes was great, than we ran out of food. So Morena and I took turns walking with Kylie, Jet and Logan in the hall. Between that and three separate potty breaks I THINK I know what the movie was about. Maybe!

Another dress up day!




And Logan in the stuffed animal bin!

Now, mamaw's coming so I'll have more real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment